Courage and Honor

That is a good quote (properly mispelled) but please do the one we all love.
"you can look".
:)
In article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Jerry Irvine at snipped-for-privacy@gte.net wrote on 5/27/05 1:44 PM:

"You can look for this."
I forgot exactly where that one came from but here's another of my favorites:
"The motor starts up with a crackling hiss that deepens quickly. The brilliant exhaust jet is studded by "mach diamonds" - the dramatic mark of high engine efficiency. In the plasma-like exhaust, they stand out like pearls on a string. Just before burnout the diamonds crowd together and disappear one by one back up the nozzle." - Larry Brown
Gary

The front of the Enerjet catalog. You were fixated on it in the early 80's, and I admit it kept me properly entertained as to the "language of trusted manufacturers".
Apparantly rocket manufacturers are people too.

Cool.
Jerry
In article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Jerry Irvine at snipped-for-privacy@gte.net wrote on 6/2/05 7:23 AM:

Speaking of that, does anyone know if the original Enerjet full-line catalog (c. 1971?) has been scanned and posted somewhere in PDF format?
Gary
http://www.ninfinger.org/~sven/rockets/catalogs/enerjet72/72ejetcat.html

Gary, would you like me to send you a new original?
Jerry

Wipe your face. 8-)

You forgot these -

Phil Stein wrote:

Don't forget this little doozy;
http://tinyurl.com/ba2bm
:)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
the notorious t-e-d wrote:

Yep, that's a classic rmr moment.

"Stating TRA should deliver services or pay refund is not whining. It is asking them to comply with the law, ethics, their promises and common sense. I think. "
They still haven't. YEARS later.

Jerry Irvine wrote:

you, jerry irvine, were found guilty of civil fraud by a jury and ordered to pay over $60,000 to the Plaintiffs.
To date, you have made zero effort to pay of your debts.
When are you going to pay up?

That's not TRA. It's your pal Brucie.

HPR is the "official magazine" of TRA.
Period.

If Weaties is still the breakfast of champions, who has financial rersponsibilty? Sorry for the bad spelling - but not enough ti fix it.
"I got fined $40,000 for shipping HAZMAT stuff as 'Model Airplane Parts', but guess what? I've got great news!"
"What?"
"I just saved a bundle on my car insurance by switching to GEICO!"
Here's a few good quotes:
"With respect to Plaintiffs claim for breach of contract, the jury found that defendant Jerry Irvine breached a contract with each of the Plaintiffs..." --- Honorable Burt Henson, Judge of the Superior Court
"With respect to Plaintiffs claim for conversion, the jury found that Jerry Irvine interfered with the money and profits of Powertech as to each of the Plaintiffs; that a portion and share of the money and profits of Powertech interfered with by defendant Jerry Irvine, was a portion and share which was owned, due or should have been fairly distributed to each of the Plaintiffs; that defendant Jerry Irvine took the money and profits of Powertech exclusively for himself without sharing it with his partners, and without sharing it each of the Plaintiffs..." -- Honorable Burt Henson, Judge of the Superior Court
"With respect to Plaintiffs claim for fraud and deceit, it was stipulated and agreed that as to each of the Plaintiffs, that cause of action would proceed on the basis of false promise as opposed to misrepresentation, and the jury found that defendant Jerry Irvine made a promise as to a material matter to each of the Plaintiffs; that at the time that defendant Jerry Irvine made the promise, that Defendant Jerry Irvine did not intend to perform it as to each of the Plaintiffs; that the Defendant made the promise with an intent to defraud each of the Plaintiffs..." -- Honorable Burt Henson, Judge of the Superior
This was fun...then it turned into a "beat the shit out of Jerry" thread. Damn guys, sometimes it's like a bunch of "Tommy One notes" around here. Can't we at least be clever and talk about something new?
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
Reece Talley wrote:

Tell it to jerry.
Reece Talley wrote:

Here's a fun quote, from a Chinese spammer:
"Newest moving is stored , the price is low , capacity is large , can be according to the needs of yours the wanton size of adjustment capacity. This kind of equipment is to move a hard disk of boxes. Moving the box appearance of the hard disk exquisitly, succeed through alloy material, anti-vibration is designed , to dispel the heat is good, little volume, easy to hold under the arm and bring and to install is convenient, Namely insert and use USB interface promptly, price is."
------------------ This next one is from the instruction sheet which came with a string of Christmas lights:
"You will plug and invert. Sparking is badness."
------------------ Then there's these classic gems from the 1962 Honda Cub Instruction Manual:
"1. At the rise of the hand by Policeman, stop rapidly. Do not pass him by or otherwise disrespect him.
2. When a passenger of the foot, hooves in sight, tootle the horn trumpet melodiously at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootle him with vigor and express by word of mouth, warning Hi, Hi.
3. Beware of the wandering horse that he shall not take fright as you pass him. Do not explode the exhaust box at him. Go soothingly by.
4. Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in roadway. Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.
5. Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon. Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up."
This is one of my favorite quotes:
"Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills a woman, and then teams up with three strangers to kill again." - TV listing for THE WIZARD OF OZ in the Marin, Ca. newspaper
:)