Courage and Honor

wrote:

I'll shoot rockets with you anytime.

Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Y'know Jerry, as annoying as I usually find you and you, no doubt find me, if you ever find yourself in Northern Colorado, my son and I would be honored to punch some holes in the sky with you and even spring for dinner and drinks afterward.
TK
--
Cogito ergo bibo

I like Colorado. I have flown rockets there several times. Mostly in Hartsel or the outskirts of Penrose.

When it is, we'll see if we can get you the first burger. 8-)

Someone understands the RepubliK of Kalifornia.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Who would that be? The chicken? Certainly not you.
Jerry Irvine wrote:
>That rule is inconveint. Ignore it.
Yep, that sure sounds "honorable" to me.
-Kevin