Courage and Honor

Jerry, sit down and shut up..(:-)

Reply to
WallaceF

Like I would know? I'm just a BAR model rocketeer with delusions of adequacy and no idea when to keep my mouth shut.

Back to quotes:

"When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 per minute." - Steven Wright

"Paranoia comes from experience - and is not necessarily a bad thing."

TK

Reply to
TDKozan

'I drive much too fast to worry about my cholesterol' - Steven Wright and ME :)

?Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.? - Barbara Bush

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
nedtovak

I was talking about your BEHAVIOR.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'll shoot rockets with you anytime.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yep, that sure sounds "honorable" to me.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

You have to give Jerry partial credit for being right. Some of the shit did stick. Unfortunately for him about 2 pounds of it stuck between his ears.

Reply to
Phil Stein

When it is, we'll see if we can get you the first burger. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Wipe your face. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

It took him about a week to find the right stuff.

Reply to
Phil Stein

That's not TRA. It's your pal Brucie.

Reply to
Phil Stein

HPR is the "official magazine" of TRA.

Period.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Behavior?? Then you should, "sit down and shut up".

BTW, on collateral damage; remember what I reminded you, (on several occasions), regarding what a DOT official told me in a conversation: "Mr. Irvine, by his actions of shipping rocket motors, (class 1 hazmat), as model airplane, (non hazmat), parts has probably removed any chance of relaxing the rules and increasing the DOT shipping exemptions for all hobby rocket motors".

So what else have you done for the hobby lately??

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Yes. On rmr.

What relaxation? Be specific.

Exemptions are applied for by shippers. I tried to update the status of a shipper and it was rebuffed at every turn.

You helped the rebuff, not in overcoming the rebuff (as you promised).

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How does illegally shipping HazMat, update the status of a shipper?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I believe it was "point of orgin manufacture"; shipper is just colateral to.

I got your paperwork, ("so called"), to where you ask it be sent; the rebuff was and is your problem.. Are you realty so dense???

I see your taking "liberties with the truth", "AGAIN". Perhaps you really should "sit down and shut up".

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

..

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"Be specific, (..) what's that supposed to mean?

Reply to
WallaceF

Fred.

Clear this up.

What do you mean by this phrase.

Jerry

"Life is short and the path is often unclear. It is a great sin to knowingly contribute to someone's confusion."

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Can't help you there, not my words. However, I bet I can put you in contact with someone who can help you understand. On the other hand, maybe Gary or another manufacture can explain it for you. My guess; bad press hurts everyone in the business. Kinda like the used car salesman example: Most are honest, but because some aren't the - reputation is shared by all, to some degree.

Reply to
WallaceF