OT: local economy survey (Walmart)

and some people say price supports don't work...

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Saturday Nov 09, 2013

I've been in a couple walmarts, in the last couple days. Didn't notice any shortage of merchandise.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I've found that the free market does a nice job of taking care of peoples needs. Politicians make a name for themselves, forcing people to do what they didn't really want to do. If I really wanted to send money to farmers to not-grow crops, I can do that by my self.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Capitalism at work. Bravo!

Reply to