OT mailbox post?

Seems to me that you'd want to go deep----below the frost line, so the ground can't heave the installation as it goes through the freeze/thaw cycles. . Mind you, I'm not an engineer, so maybe I don't understand it as I should.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

mount it on a coil spring

Reply to
daniel peterman

I *think* that was Mike Graham.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

The best was Gunner describing...some distant aquaintances....aiding mother nature by watering the flowers under the snow around the mailbox. In below freezing temperatures.

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl