OT Methane Hazard

OK if your going launch bottle rockets from your butt you should know there is a potential explosion hazard.

I wonder if he was singing rocket man ?

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

Cripes, here comes another black-box warning on every box of fireworks.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

or perhaps "Black Butt"

Reply to
Rex B

"Northumbria Police said they were aware of the incident, which happened in the Dame Dorothy Street area of Monkwearmouth, but are understood not to be carrying out further inquiries. "

I imagine this is the British manner of saying "We will NOT be looking into 'it'". ;)

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

Which way did he have the thing pointed? Jeez!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Hmmm.... Proving once again that stupidity is not an orphan, I recall seeing a video clip of something like this on the web a few months back...

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Foster

================== Maybe the Brits should turn in all their knives and matches..... Unka' George (George McDuffee) .............................. Only in Britain could it be thought a defect to be "too clever by half." The probability is that too many people are too stupid by three-quarters.

John Major (b. 1943), British Conservative politician, prime minister. Quoted in: Observer (London, 7 July 1991).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

I wonder when the video of that one is going to make the rounds.

There was another video out there, that showed a guy trying to launch a skyrocket style firework out of the same anatomy. Apparently he had not counted on just how much drag a squeezed down sphincter can apply, as the rocket pretty much burned the hair off his nads and surrounding area. Looked painful! I hope he had to pay cash for his treatment.

The guys that put Jackass on the air oughta be awarded an honorary from the Darwin Award bunch.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

Methinks the doctor will do all the "looking into it" that's needed :) If I were a British cop, I wouldn't want to be doing that, either.

Reply to
David R Brooks

What the hell? Is this an international epidemic? Is it some kind of reaction to the stress of modern life?

Is there a medical term for "orifice confusion"?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Here is the video of such an act:

Clark Magnuson

"Ed Huntress" wrote in news:Hz95h.1468$qI4.138 @newsfe11.lga:

I'll bet there are a half dozen different bottle rockets out of the ass videos on Google. Here is the painful looking one:

I'm guessing it was a long time before he was able to sit in a chair.

Reply to
D Murphy

Un-f'ing-believable! Glad I had the volume turned down when the fuse lit off the rocket charge. Where do these idiots come from?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

My God. I maybe have been working in an office for two long. I had no idea what was going on downrange.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

"Ed Huntress" wrote in news:xWc5h.1484$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe11.lga:

Heh. Trust me, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Now if we had video of our youthful selves doing stupid things, what would that look like?

All I'm saying is that I'm lucky to be here writing this...

Reply to
D Murphy

innews:xWc5h.1484$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe11.lga:

-

And sitting down!

Reply to
MyUncle

True enough..though to be honest..has ANYONE here had the urge or even the momentary thought to launch a rocket from ones rectum?

Lighting farts..sure..but a f****ng ROCKET?????

Gunner

Gunner

Gunner wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

After burning my fingers with em, that would be no. Sticking one in my ass never crossed my mind. But didn't you ever play chicken with cigarettes or cigars? I had a high tolerance for pain and have the scars to prove it. Not much smarter.

What about pipe bombs? Easily could have been killed or de-limbed screwing with them.

Reply to
D Murphy

Karl

J> > OK if your going launch bottle rockets from your butt you should know

Reply to
kfvorwerk

But who would have thought of sticking one in ones ass?????

Hum...except those in West Hollywood of course...

Gunner

Gunner