OT: My hero gets 13 months in prison!

Many, many years ago a good friend of mine was very apprehensive of her first mammogram. I offered to do the exam for her and she replied that I wasn't certified. WELL...a half hour with some graphic program and a color printer...I was CERTIFIED! She laughed so hard I think she peed her pants. Then she was no longer afraid of the test, which was my goal. She even showed my "certification" to the people at the doctor's office and they all had a good laugh and wanted to hang my certification on their wall.

So, this guy is a man after my heart!

Tom Gardner

He'll be a ripe, old 136 years old when he gets out. ;^)

What about the guy giving free mammograms at the Burning Man a few years ago? I loved that one.

-- Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours. -- Ayn Rand

Reply to
Larry Jaques

When I first saw that I built one with a fur lining. Still no takers...damn!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

That would give mixed messages, Tawmmy boy. Teats and fur go in different places, even on a lesbian's body.

Me? I prefer UNbearded clams. But that's a whole 'nother story.