OT: Pin-ups for the vets

Pin-up art ? a morale-booster for troops fighting overseas during World War II ? is making a comeback, or will be if a California woman has anything to say about it.

Gina Elise, 26, is bringing retro back with her third annual "Pin-Ups For Vets" calendar, which features herself in costumes and poses that were popular among America's fighting men in the 1940s. Profits from the sales of the calendars provide assistance to U.S. military hospitals.

link since the above is http://207.57.97.29/

Reply to
Steve W.

Yep, I looked at the gallery of her pix. She will surely get your blood pumping!

technomaNge

Reply to
technomaNge

Pin-up I'd like to see is Hanoi Jane in a punji trap.

Reply to
Don Foreman

After falling in...face first

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

her radials were nice. I liked the studebaker as well. Stealth Pilot

Reply to
Stealth Pilot