Candlepin Bowling Pin Dimensions

Would anyone have knowledge of the approximate dimensions of a Candlepin Bowling Pin. I know the US plays two types of bowling. The Duck Pin type, which is the classic bowling pin geometric shape, and the Candle Pin, which is a much straighter/plainer, more modern shape. I need the approximate dimensions for a model of the Candle Pin shape to create for an assignment concerning modern lamp fixtures. I had no luck doing a Google for it. Thanking you, Erika Layne

Reply to
Erika Layne

hmm,.. for me, it seemed pretty easy finding offical dim data using google..

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

American Bowling Congress?

Reply to
That70sTick

Thank you. In doing a Google search, it would probably help a great deal if I were to spell what I am looking for correctly, wouldn't you say? :)

Reply to
Erika Layne