OT- Product Of The YEAR! -Somebody Should Get A Nobel Prize For This-

H. :)

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

That is brilliant! Now all I need is a tilting car seat that makes me feel as if I'm really accelerating.

:)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Hallucinogens work. :-)

So do delusions. After all... that is all that this is.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

Interesting. A little disorienting, not used to driving on the other side of the road!

Ingenious. Now it needs an accelerometer for squealing tires when you first take off, corner and then skid to a stop.

Reply to
anthony fremont

Cool! Do they have one that makes my V-8 sound like it's getting more than

13 MPG?
Reply to
Buerste

Watch through a mirror.

Reply to
Buerste

It's not that hard at first, so long as you focus and pay attention. It's right when you think you've got it, that you'll pull out into the wrong side of the road...

First time I got in a right side drive car, engine was running. Not used to a gas pedal on the right side of the car, I inadvertently hit the pedal as I start to get it, and of course the engine redlines. For just a moment, I'm wondering who's the idiot racing their engine.

Oh, it's me... LOL

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Shades of Kornbluth's _The Marching Morons_.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

IDB they still make those dashboard clamp/mag on fans; could load up with the whole TMM shebang.

Reply to
lal_truckee

Ha! If I can ever afford a RV, I'll put one of those in it. :-D

Reply to
Dimensional Traveler

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 15:30:50 GMT, the infamous Howard Eisenhauer scrawled the following:

VERY cool. I should buy one of these for my newest client who used to race fuelies. He'd shit a brick hearing it.

-- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. -- George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Or, as seems likely to have happened to a US couple on holiday here in Australia in a case reported on the news a while back, look the wrong way before pulling out in front of a truck :(

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Terror for an American driver is a roundabout in Britain. As I approach one, my palms begin to sweat. Then my head begins to ache. Traffic diagrams appear in my head. I bite my lip...

Reply to
Ed Huntress

What does this do for you then

, Swindons "Magic Roundabout". I've not driven it recently but I understand it can still give drivers used to roundabouts a problem.

Reply to
David Billington

Now that is WAY WAY cool!

Gotta get one for the Ranger!!

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Well sure, that's the perfect investment for somebody who says he's entering bankruptcy. Now all you have to do is find a vendor who'll let you pay in food stamps.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Brits love going round in circles ;-)

I think Garces Circle in Bakersfield, CA qualifies as a roundabout. I've come across a couple just outside Grand Junction, CO, and one in Balboa, CA, too. At least the traffic goes around those the right way.

Reply to
Fred Abse

When aren't they going in circles? :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Funny, I don't make that mistake when driving, but as a pedestrian, I just cannot seem to help but look the wrong way...

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson