OT rcm sinks to new depths

Today I had to killfile 25 threads compared with only 8 on topic threads.

Reply to
Chris Holford

Your post above is no different than the 25 that you killfiled.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

I saw 500 new messages since yesterday, 26 made it past the filters...

Jon

Reply to
janders

WOW! I don't think I saw even that many. Filters are heaven. It's too bad more metalworkers don't post relevant messages. I wish the crossposting would cease, too. And that folks would remember NOT to reply to known idiots, fools, and spammers. I like the varied content of most messages, though. Why, it's like real life, or something. ;)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Well, I only create filters for recurring OT posters/topics. Yes, filters are great. Some don't like them, but hey, we all filter our daily existence, right?

Most political debate on usenet is akin to wading into an open cesspool and vigorously swatting the muck with a baseball bat. Everyone nearby gets spattered. I don't need that... shit. :) I've learned expressing my opinion will change nobody's mind and just paints a bulls eye on my back.

Jon

Reply to
janders