OT: Sprag/clutch bearings do not need alignment?

When two clutch bearings are used in parallel, there is no need to align them, right? They do not have pawls, the clutching begins at the point at which they reverse direction? So if you put two in parallel, there is no need to align them?

I'm not saying two will be perfectly functional in parallel, I'm just worried about that one requirement.

Thanks.

Reply to
John Doe