OT stress test for metal workers

Please read before clicking on the link below

This stress test was developed by some researchers at St. Mary's Hospital in London. In the picture reached through the link below there are two dolphins jumping out of the water in tandem. Research has shown that the more differences you notice in the two dolphins, the more stressed you are. This is attributed to the concentration and recognition influences intensifying when stressed.

The two are very similar, so if you can tell the difference without looking hard, you should immediately go out/down/up to your workshop and relieve your stress by butchering some metal.

Dolphin Stress Test - Look for the Dolphins

Glenn

Glenn Cramond

On 4 Mar 2004 13:03:00 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Glenn Cramond) vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

ALL I SAW WAS A BLANK PAGE! HTF CAN I SEE THE DIFFERENCE IF THERE IS NO FRIGGIN PICTURE? ARRGH! I WASTE TIME RUNNING AROUND AFTER THESE STUPID BLOODY URLS THAT PEOPLE POST AND THEY'RE A BLOODY WASTE OF TIME... I SAID THAT, DIDN'T I NOT?

OH SHIT! WHY? WHY? WHY?

.........no I'm not! remove ns from my header address to reply via email

Spike....Spike? Hello?

Reply to
Old Nick

I see two cows. Now what?

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs

Boris Mohar

Can't imagine a blank page. I saw two cows jumping out of the ocean. What the hell would cows be doing in the water in the first place?

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Water? Ocean??

Geeze, I must be looking at the wrong link.

All I saw a photo of my boss holding a bull whip and a cattle prod!

Jim

jim rozen

You most definitely need to take that test. You're screaming, and don't even know it. You're so stressed out, you don't even know it. I strongly suggest you take the test immediately. Believe me, it's for your own good.

I did, and I suddenly realized how stressed I am. I did not even make it to my shop. I had to lay down immediately, after spilling beer all over myself.

Abrasha

Abrasha

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:40:51 -0800, "Harold & Susan Vordos" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

But stay calm about it. It's OK. It was somebody else's website noT YOURS. SO PLEASE STOP ...worrying about it. Think no more of swimming cows. Imagine them standing peacfully in a field...A BLANK FIELD! A BIG WHITE BLANK FIELD WITH NOTHING ELSE IN IT. I do. I have to because that's all I saw. So I am relying on the fact that two others saw two cows while I saw NOTHING.

I actualy find staring at a blank PC screen quite calming. I must go.

**************************************************** sorry

.........no I'm not! remove ns from my header address to reply via email

Spike....Spike? Hello?

Reply to
Old Nick

I checked it again, only to find two dolphins in a pasture. Do you suppose there's something going on? Nick, did you do this? Nick???

Harold :-)

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Hey Nick,

Not to worry, there was no difference, at least that I could see. Maybe we both relieve our stress some way, would you think? Hmmm?

Take care.

Brian Laws>On 4 Mar 2004 13:03:00 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Glenn Cramond)

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Hey Boris,

Paul Martin saw pigs. Two of them I heard. What do you think that meant?

Take care.

Brian Laws>On 4 Mar 2004 13:03:00 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Glenn Cramond) wrote: >

Reply to
Brian Lawson

I just saw two dolphins, just like the man says. Guess I've got no stress.

( Hey, pass that joint around again!)

-- Greg

Reply to
Greg Dermer

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 23:20:22 -0800, "Harold & Susan Vordos" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Damn! I was hoping nobody would notice.

**************************************************** sorry

.........no I'm not! remove ns from my header address to reply via email

Spike....Spike? Hello?

Reply to
Old Nick

Ha! You gotta get up damned early to put one over on me, pal. Noon, the latest.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 01:57:22 -0800, "Harold & Susan Vordos" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

The early worm gets the "the bird" ?

BTW. Does anyone know whyn it's _called_ the bird?

**************************************************** sorry

.........no I'm not! remove ns from my header address to reply via email

Spike....Spike? Hello?

Reply to
Old Nick

Maybe because the name North Korea was already taken? :-)

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:54:24 -0800, "Harold & Susan Vordos" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

hmp-hmp!