OT-The French

In related news, France has just surrendered to the Indian Ocean.

Reply to
Scott Hillard

Lets see The French army kept 90% of the Brit army tied up in Spain and Portugal whilst our garison in the Americas fought the colonial rebels, the French navy very skillfully screwed up British military plans by whupping us in the last battle.

Yup if it were not for the frogs you would be british or dead,

You owe them big time.

Reply to
The Rifleman

USAF could not find it, The USMC are currently landing relief supplies in Barbados cos its the only indies on their maps and the US army has not yet deployed because its equipment is not weather proof.

Reply to
The Rifleman

No. Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990. After being kicked out in 1991, they agreed to the various terms of a cease fire. All of which they violated in the following 12 yrs. Since they violated the terms, the cease fire became null and void and the war resumed. There was no "surrender" agreement. There was no "end of the war" agreement.

Seems your memory or grasp on history sucks.

Gunner

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where." Scipio

Reply to
Gunner

Cliff, I'm curious. Is you're thought that ANY opinion that you do not share come from an: Idiot, Winger, Homo, or some other derogatory term? If you're opinions are well thought-out and objective, can you educate rather than flame people?

I'm always up for a good argument that doesn't degrade into name calling as a last position. In fact, I will take either position in a debate that is intelligently conducted and don't mind loosing or being convinced by a well presented opinion. However, I bristle at people taking the "Low Road" and am disappointed that an opportunity is lost.

Again, I'm just curious...did Gunner stomp your puppy? Or is it that opinions other than you're own....

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Doesnt say much for the British, now does it?

Im sure Bastile Day is compensation enough.

Gunner

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where." Scipio

Reply to
Gunner

I HAD hoped for a real answer and you resorted to name-calling on your third word! So much for my sensitivity...I guess I'll go back to provoking non-intellectual spew. I wish there was more sport to it. Gunner is the MASTER of pissing people off just for entertainment. You don't see that do you? That's the difference between "reactive" and "proactive" You, my friend are very predictably "Reactive", therefore - a game piece and are being "Played" -Thanks for the entertainment, keep posting!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Kuwait? Iraq invaded Kuwait in 2003?

What sort of f****it world do you live in?

Reply to
erasmus

Shusss Tom....keep it down. I love it when the Noid goes off on rant and he knows I cant read his stuff except in someone elses quotes He might catch on...though as retarded as he is..I figure it will be another year or so before he does.

Gunner

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where." Scipio

Reply to
Gunner

Poor 'ol Cliff...couldn't BUY a clue. But, that's OK, I am sooo entertained. I now have all the office people reading his drivel and they are wondering if he is an automated 'bot or really that narrow. He just might be a 'bot, he's so predictable.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

The most intelligent post you've made to date.

Reply to
Worry Not