OT: Tire from police chase on eBay

Saw this on the news tonight.
http://tinyurl.com/enbuv
Lewis.
*******

What's the big whoop? I've got dozens left over from my younger days. I'll let them go for only $20 each.
You pick them up.
Steve
PS: Please let me know ahead of time, so I can run to the dump and get some more if I am running short.
I hope that is a QA guy or a lawyer for the tire company - otherwise a real nut is buying it at a high price!
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member http://lufkinced.com /
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

-

    If you'll look at the biding history, there is more than one nut out there. There are still five bidders *after* the $500.00 point. :-)
    Enjoy,         DoN.
All money from the sale will be donate to the Pasadena police department. Do you think, maybe, that the high bidders are just trying to do something good, and that they couldn't give a crap about the tire?
http://tinyurl.com/oa9x2