OT: Touch-up paint

Went to use some automotive touchup paint in the little applicator type bottle style. Only 10 years old. gummy and gooey, of course. Squirted some carb clean in and shook for while-worked good, thinned the paint and was compatible with the solvent. YMMV JR Dweller in the cellar

Reply to
JR North

Thanks for the info. I need to use a little on our old MB 300SD. Got a bottle of the same type stuff at Barrier Motors in Bellevue about 15 years ago and have never used it. Will the clear coat bottle have the same problem?

Paul in Redmond, OR

Reply to
co_farmer