OT Truck transport

I picked up a bucket truck off of ebay that's sitting in Conneticut. I thought I was going to be able to get out there to drive it back to Michigan, but stuff came up and it looks like I'll need to find a transport service.

This is a phone company type truck based on a GM 3500 dually pickup body, so it's not overly large.

I've been wading through Google looking for transport services, but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this kind of thing or recomendations for a transport broker

thanks

Paul

Reply to
Paul Amaranth

Call any of the brokers listed in your phone book and give them the details. If you don't have a narrow timeframe to have it moved and can wait a little, you will get a much better rate.

Craig C. snipped-for-privacy@ev1.net

Reply to
Craig

Consider finding a graduate college student to drive it there during spring break. Not that hard to find someone going from anywhere to anywhere, use bulletin boards etc. Recommend a GRADUATE student, they are a lot more responsable. A senior in any hard science major might also work, the dimwits have been filtered out by then.

Reply to
Nick Hull