OT What are These?

Got these for free at a garage sale but not sure what they are.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

These are adjustable feet for scaffolding, to level scaffolds.

Reply to
Jeepers

I support my tractor while doing a clutch job, with such a fabbed device.

Reply to
Jeepers

Smacking the piss out of drywall in a fit of anger??

:- )

(son, that's a joke...)

_-_-bear

Jeepers wrote:

Reply to
BEAR

Look like leveling legs for scaffolding. If you don't have a use for them you can probably sell them on Ebay for a modest profit.

Dave

Reply to
David L Peterson