OT X-ray machine on Craig's List

Maybe but wrong boarder. It was in CA in LA. Maybe it was made up.

I do know from Research in X-Ray in high tech Laboratories the tubes(glass) and the coolant (not water) and the containment box and the target area were all hot. In the lab it stayed were it was and was used there. The vendor extracts the machine and replaces with the next model. That is the normal method.

Some of the high energy tubes use a pool of water beneath the tube and the coolant is pumped through it. The pool of water glows blue. In other words, hot water.

Martin

Mart> "Mart>

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

I never said you will turn radioactive. I suspect your bones might be altered. Beta and Gama rays can kill you. Nice to see the numbers in a one-shot issue, but this machine might have given 10,000 shots or 1000.

Get back to metal.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn