Our compressed air setup (picture)

My compressor, dryer and extra tank shown here.

Ignoramus27296

"Ignoramus27296" wrote in message news:3_ydnZMyPMJnkhDOnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

So after the logic design exercise you put us through, you fell back to a simple manual valve?

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

To a simple solenoid valve.

Ignoramus27296

Yes. The compressor has an automatic drain (float controlled). The tank has only manual drain, but it is supposed to get dry air.

Ignoramus27296

I have a moisture drain valve under the compressor tank. That valve has a float inside. It is not electric and is almost zero air loss.

The additional storage tank, for now, has only a manual valve under the tank, for removing condensate. But it receives dried air, so I do not expect a lot of moisture to enter it.

Ignoramus24387