Overpaid?

$50 one of these:

$25 for this:

Ignoramus14736

You double suck, suckah. Are the first units inverter arc welders or little TIG units? _Sweet_ if TIG.

Nice set of slings and winch cable on the second. What else is on there? $25 would have been decent for the steel shelf itself.

-- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. -- Abraham Lincoln

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The green hose besides them looks like a gas hose. Tomorrow they are open for pickup, I will try to get it.

I will try my best to get the shelf also, I need it like a shrimp needs water.

Thanks anyway

Ignoramus14736

Yu wanna sell any of the rigging?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Just worked out a deal, I will get 5 out of 6.

lots of body safety harnesses there, as i learned at pickup

Ignoramus18868

sure!

Reply to
Ignoramus18868

Ignoramus14736 on Fri, 23 Sep

2011 20:25:52 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Did the shelf come as part of the lot? Otherwise it seems a good deal.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I will post about it

Thanks. I had no idea.

Ignoramus18868

Are they single phase or 3 phase?

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

i will find out on monday.

** Sent from my Google phone ** I apologize for any typos **
Reply to
Ignoramus18868

Gunner Asch on Sat, 24 Sep 2011 18:16:04 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Especially after it stops a body from falling all the way to the bottom.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich