Overpaid?

$50 one of these: http://goo.gl/09Pej $25 for this: http://goo.gl/5SbJI

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:25:52 -0500, Ignoramus14736

You double suck, suckah. Are the first units inverter arc welders or little TIG units? _Sweet_ if TIG.
Nice set of slings and winch cable on the second. What else is on there? $25 would have been decent for the steel shelf itself.
-- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. -- Abraham Lincoln

The green hose besides them looks like a gas hose. Tomorrow they are open for pickup, I will try to get it.

I will try my best to get the shelf also, I need it like a shrimp needs water.
Thanks anyway

Yu wanna sell any of the rigging?
Steve

sure!

Just worked out a deal, I will get 5 out of 6.

lots of body safety harnesses there, as i learned at pickup

I will post about it

Thanks. I had no idea.

Are they single phase or 3 phase?
Best Regards Tom.

i will find out on monday.
** Sent from my Google phone ** I apologize for any typos **

    Especially after it stops a body from falling all the way to the bottom.
--
pyotr filipivich
2011 20:25:52 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    I dunnno, myself.

    Did the shelf come as part of the lot? Otherwise it seems a good deal.
--
pyotr filipivich