Parting/Grooving Inserts - Brand Specific?

I have a Sandvik parting/grooving tool I picked up at an auction - number is 151.21-16-40. I can tell from the number that the seat size
(at least in Sandvik-speak) is 40. Will other brands of inserts fit in this holder?
In particular I am looking at Iscar - just because KBC carries them in their catalog. Does anyone know if the geometry is such that these inserts interchange? If so, how to translate numbers (i.e., what Iscar number will fit in my holder)?
As an alternative, does anyone know of a small-quantity source for Sandvik inserts?
TIA, Wallace
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.