Parts for Powermatic Model 90 Wood Lathe

I am looking for a few parts for a Powermatic Model 90 Wood Lathe that I just picked up. I took out the variable speed dial tonight and it
looks like the plunger lock pin and its spring are missing and have been for sometime since the hole is filled with saw dust.
Also, there are 4 "Nylatron" Washers with an E-6 next to it in the print that are also missing from the spring loaded shouldered cap screw that holds the VS dial on. The spring is marked "JS-4" in the print.
Anyone have any idea what the plunger does or is made of? It looks like it does nothing more than keep pressure on the VS dial. If that is the case I will make one out of brass and pick up a spring. If the parts are available at a decent price I would just rather buy them.
Any help greatly appreciated. This was also cross posted to rec.woodworking
Thanks, Steve
On 10 Oct 2005 00:11:55 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,

Check with the guys over on www.OWWM.com. (OWWM = Old Wood Working Machines)
--- In Christianity, neither morality nor religion comes into contact with reality at any point. --FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE --------------------------------------------------------------- - http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development -
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:34:07 -0700, Larry Jaques

Drop an email to
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Leigh rebuilds Powermatic lathes, and I think at one time bought every surplus one that was in Southern California.
He is a regular poster here.
Gunner
Yes, we have the parts you are looking for. The plunger you refer to is to keep the spindle lock from being engaged when the spindle is turning. Makes awful noises when this happens!!!! Leigh at MarMachine
Try Redmond & Sons in Atlanta. They used to have a warehouse full of powermatic lathes and parts.
Charles Friedman Ventura, CA (with a powermatic 45)