PEM or? concealed head captive studs

Need to purchase some captive studs 6-32, 3/4 to 1 inch and having a hard time finding them. Saw one source but 1000pc minimum (last resort).

Anyone know off hand a distributor that may have them? (online preferably).

Tried Fastenal but they really don't do many small specialty parts.

THANKS.

Reply to
mkr5000

If you want plain old PEM sheetmetal clinch studs, Mcmaster has them. I order some a couple of months ago. I think they only go up to 1/2" tall though. Minimum order is 25 I think.

Go to Mcmaster-carr.com and do a search on clinch standoffs.

mkr5000 wrote:

Reply to
Jim Stewart

If it matters to anyone, I don't think they're all actual PEM parts, maybe clones. IIRC, we got some that don't have PEM's trademark non-functional groove.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I think I ordered 3 different sizes. One was genuine PEM, the other two were Taiwanese copies, but good in form, fit and function.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Solved the problem -- needed them quick.

SW Anderson -- never even heard of them before, but they had stock.

Thanks.

Reply to
mkr5000