Petro-Bond Casting - Web Update Posted

After much farting about, finally have a web-update with positive
results using Petro-Bond sand casting...

Frank

Frank
Petro-Bond is good stuff. Only downside I am aware of is emissions because of what heat does to the petroleum based binder. One small shop I know of went back to green sand because emissions were just over the limit of what was allowed locally.
Reply to
Footy