Ping: Iggy

Hey Ig, I wanted to thank you for posting your ebay misspelling finder; ended up getting my self a halfway decent "oscilocope" for a fraction of what they normally sell for.

Thanks!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Hey! I am glad that at least someone is using that site!!!

I also buy misspelled things once in a while. It is fun.

For example, I bought this misspelled ebay item 120144999928 for $9.99, and sold it as ebay item 220137080620 for $201.50. (stepper drive)

Jon was referring to this site:

It has a very nice one-page interface to all ebay searches (current, completed, by seller, feedback, etc), plus it has a search for misspellings.

I also added something nice to it recently, which is called "custom search engine". This is a google search engine, except that I exclude about 60 most annoying web spammers such as globalspec, santaclaracomponents, etc. You should try it out when searching for part numbers.

Ignoramus29233