Ping Ned S

Emailed last weekend but was having server issues at the time. Did it make it to you?

StaticsJason

Reply to
StaticsJason

Yes, I've been distracted with work this week. I should have a chance to get you more details on the stuff you're interested in over the weekend. I'm going to need that copy of XP more than ever - I think the programming software for the new motion controller and HMI I've been working with hosed the windows install on my laptop.

Ned

Reply to
Ned Simmons