Ping Tom Gardner

I have a couple of 1 pound tin bars you can have cheap, email me off list if you are interested.

MikeB

Reply to
BQ340

Hi,

I'm interested, How much? I would give you my UPS or FedEx numbers so you could ship free.

Tom Gardner

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Tom, How's $15 sound?

Email me your info if that is cool with you.

MikeB

Reply to
BQ340

Did you get my e-mail?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

No!, I just checked & no new messages from you, maybe try again?

MikeB

Reply to
BQ340

I tried again, the address looks OK.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

No, sorry, nothing!

I sent myself a test message to my address & I got it, odd.

You can try sending to: spaamtrap500 at yahoo.com, or I can also call you tomorrow at the phone # on your webpage?

I am just over in Oakwood Village, so you should get the the next day.

MikeB

Reply to
BQ340

The shop's address is mail(at)ohiobrush.com

Reply to
Tom Gardner