PING: Tom Gardner

Tom, I am in need of a production-use-intent wire brush. Not sure if you might have what I need in stock. It needs about a 1-1/4" long x 1/4" shank, and I need about a 1/2"-3/4" brush length, in about a 1/2" or 3/8" diameter. Overall length needs to be 2 to 2-1/4". RPM = 1750, and I would prefer a ball end. Used in a coolant environment, but not directly in coolant, so rust could be a problem. It will be used against aluminum to remove some light burrs, but cannot damage the aluminum. If you need more information, email me off the newsgroup. (Note the instructions below for email.)

Thanks.

Reply to
Anthony