Ping Tom Gardner

If I recall correctly, you have a "Uniq" DRO. I would like to ask you if it includes some sort of a computer interface, like a serial port or some such. Thanks

Reply to
Ignoramus3045

No, it doesn't. The one thing I don't like is that the resolution in inch mode is .00001" You know it's not that accurate and the extra digits are annoying...a bit of electrical tape solves the problem.

Reply to
Tom Gardner