Ping Tom Gardner

If I recall correctly, you have a "Uniq" DRO. I would like to ask you if it includes some sort of a computer interface, like a serial port
or some such. Thanks

No, it doesn't. The one thing I don't like is that the resolution in inch mode is .00001" You know it's not that accurate and the extra digits are annoying...a bit of electrical tape solves the problem.