Ping - "What is it"

Hey gentlemen, I thought Rob H was having a few weeks off from his "what is it" posts but it seems like quite a while has passed.

I hope nothing untoward has happened and that Rob will be posting again soon.

Reply to
Shed_Fiddler

My reading was it was an indefinite but likely quite long time frame...

Reply to
dpb

Thanks - I had a figure of 2 weeks in my head - don't know where it came from!

Reply to
Shed_Fiddler