Pinging Ed Huntress

Hey Huntress, Are you still around? Haven't seen any of your posts for a long time. I hope all is well. Eric

Reply to
etpm

Second that.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

The secretary will read the minutes of last month's meeting.

.

Second that.

--Winston

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

When did she learn to read? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

We didn't hire her for her reading abilities!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

She took adult education course that two weeks, when the boss was out of town with his real wife.

Christ>

When did she learn to read? ;-)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Two weeks?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

His wife's, or the secretary's? :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Wife's name. He knew the Sexretary's name easy enough.

Christ>

His wife's, or the secretary's? :)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Just call 'em all "Pumpkin".

Reply to
Tom Gardner

His last post to RCM was June 19 (according to Google Groups). That post did not include a "So long".

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

"Where did you think that whole 'Dahling' thing started?" Zsa-Zsa Gabor.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Ah, "linguistic abilities".

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Yes, her oral skills!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

He is still with the living. I recieved an email or two recently as in the last, last night. If you are going to IMTS, he might be there in the flesh.

I was starting to worry about him.

Wes

Wes