FS/Swap/Trade

39 rds of brand new..very old stock .240 Weatherby Magnum brass, unprimed, unfired. 2 boxes, (in rough shape), missing one round $40 for both. A buck apiece aint bad for this caliber.....

(3) HighStandard M101 magazines . Used but in very good operational shape. Someone has engraved on them "good" and M101 I bought these 20 yrs ago for my HS thinking they would fit my Sharpshooter-M...and they wont.

$75 for all three.

Near New Bianchi X15 4" LEFTHAND shoulder holster in Medium Fits K and L frame and probably others. $50 OBO This is Probably new..but its not bagged. Shrug. They retail for $161 these days...$141 on ebay. $50 and up for used.

This is for a 4" revolver for those of you that dont know....

Im needing a decent holster for: Springfield P9C., S&W Mod 57, 4"

1911 (Askins prefered), .

right hand of course, IWB or pancake. No nylon. Hate nylon or plastic holsters...brrrrr! Cross draw would also be considered. Good leather holsters..not low end crap.

Also needing a holster for a Ruger New Model Army 7"

And speedloaders and double or triple pouch for Security 6.

HKS (MK3-A) fit nicely

Safariland, Bianchi...Im easy. Most K frame speedloaders fit..but not very well . Some fit better than others.

I have a number of other lefthand holsters, most in very good or new shape but will get to those soon. Im right handed...really dont need left hand holsters kicking around. I know there are at least 1 to fit a small framed Colt single action or similar, western style and Bianchi made. I bought the estate of a friend a few years ago...shrug.

Swap/trade/cash, actual shipping cost sent as cheap as possible. No bullshit.

Gunner, digging though one of his mountains of Stuff

-- The essential differences between liberals and conservtives is that liberals could not exist without conservtives to defend their freedom and support them economicaly.

Conservatives on the other hand, can exist and live quite well without liberals."

Reply to
Gunner

Gunner wrote: about stuff he's got for sale ...

got a lefty holster that fits a P90 Ruger ? Currently using a JIT slide #37-95 righty that I've modified , but one originally designed for lefties would likely be better ...

Reply to
Snag

Probably do.. Whats the closest fit in arms Im familar with?

Only Rugers I own are revolvers and rifles.

Ive got a huge overflowing storage tote filled with holsters and slings and whatnot. Give me a hint what will fit..and Ill go through em this weekend.

Nylon or leather? Ive got a crap load of both. I just wont wear the nylon except when wearing bdus.....shrug

Gunner

-- The essential differences between liberals and conservtives is that liberals could not exist without conservtives to defend their freedom and support them economicaly.

Conservatives on the other hand, can exist and live quite well without liberals."

Reply to
Gunner

Do you have any in the waist tuckable holsters for a Ruger LC9 (RH)?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Ill check when I get back from LA (I leave in a few hours)

Thats the 3rd request for leather for a LC9.

What..you guys really like em that much?

Gunner

-- The essential differences between liberals and conservtives is that liberals could not exist without conservtives to defend their freedom and support them economicaly.

Conservatives on the other hand, can exist and live quite well without liberals."

Reply to
Gunner

I can barely tell I'm carrying with it. Sometimes I find myself patting to make sure it's still there. With 8 rounds it's pretty light, and compact of course.

You're not going to win a 25 yard accuracy match against a longer barrel, but you're still going to hit the target from that distance (in a range setting).

Just for grins I asked a pawnbroker what he'd give me for it, he insulted me with $125 tops. Those pricks in the 'poverty' business want to make 300%+ profit off of other's misery. I wasn't going to sell it, I just wanted to see what their markup is.

Reply to
G. Morgan