FS/Swap/Trade Lincoln vacuum

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/NewForSale#5631254901644786242
This little bugger is for sucking up welding smoke and filtering it out,
then returning it back into the room. Its HEAVY with a big ceramic filter inside. Works just fine, but its ugly.
Probably need to blow out the ceramic filter unit, its been in my storage for years.
It has an option for hooking it to your welder, so when it starts the arc..the vac comes on, when the arc goes out..so does the welder. Runs on 110vts AC and would be pretty nice for you guys who live in the north country and have to weld inside during much of the years. Set up a hood over your welding bench....and voila! No more smog!
<VBG>
$10, swap, trade, just about anything takes it.
I can deliver it to So Cal where you will have to meet me..or I charge to meet you. Shrug
Your very own Smog Hog! Jr sized!!
Gunner
--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:26:12 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

Have you got very many vises like the one in the left foreground of that picture?
--
jiw

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:00:36 +0000 (UTC), James Waldby

Ive got a crap load of vises..and some vices...<G>
Im bead blasting them, painting, replacing jaws as necessary etc etc.
What are you looking for..and how much are you willing to pay?
https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/NewForSale#5601996232852170514 https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/NewForSale#5601996273672059778
That group...is only part of them....