FS/Swap/Trade Lincoln vacuum <G>

This little bugger is for sucking up welding smoke and filtering it out, then returning it back into the room. Its HEAVY with a big ceramic filter inside. Works just fine, but its ugly.

Probably need to blow out the ceramic filter unit, its been in my storage for years.

It has an option for hooking it to your welder, so when it starts the arc..the vac comes on, when the arc goes out..so does the welder. Runs on 110vts AC and would be pretty nice for you guys who live in the north country and have to weld inside during much of the years. Set up a hood over your welding bench....and voila! No more smog!

$10, swap, trade, just about anything takes it.

I can deliver it to So Cal where you will have to meet me..or I charge to meet you. Shrug

Your very own Smog Hog! Jr sized!!

Gunner

-- Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

[...]

Have you got very many vises like the one in the left foreground of that picture?

Reply to
James Waldby

Ive got a crap load of vises..and some vices...

Im bead blasting them, painting, replacing jaws as necessary etc etc.

What are you looking for..and how much are you willing to pay?

That group...is only part of them....

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch