PINGING Gunner

Gunner...What is the link you put up to the guy with the incredible TIG welding pictures?

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

Steve, I'm eavesdropping a bit here, but is this what you are looking for?

's some beautiful workmanship there. HTH, Jim

Reply to
JDS

That's it...Thanks. -Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

I've used to work as a welder at a trailer manufacturer. After 8 years, although my welding was not "bad", I rarely got anything near that smooth and even. That is some outstanding work. MJ

Reply to
mj

WOW! That guy knows how to weld! Awesome.

Next to that, all the welding I had ever done looks like sloppy work. And I thought it was good.

Goes to show you that there is still good craftsmanship out there.

Reply to
Abrasha