Pipe bender

Just posted to drop box: http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pipe_bender.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pipe_bender.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pipe_bender.dxf
Design was copied loosely from here: http://www.machinemart.co.uk/product.asp?p 0510900
Nice bender. A couple years ago I visited a company that makes aluminum landing gear for homebuilts. Their setup was very similar to yours. Amazing to me was how they cut the blank before bending. Used an ordinary circular saw with inexpensive wood cutting blade to cut the 3/4 aluminum. Then gundrilled for brake lines and bent them with a homemade press and a digital protractor.
Sounds like the basic low volume produciton shop!
dann mann wrote:

Looks pretty good. The only suggestion I have is if you get into some heavy duty work the base might bend under the load. You might want to us a couple of lengths of angle or a piece of channel to reinforce it. I missed the chance to pick up one on sale last month so I ended up making something similar.