plans for novelty items/gifts?

Randy:

Here's a Turners Cube. The machine may be a little overkill for this job. LOL

Or if you had more time, you could try to make one of these:

And if you had a *LOT* more time:

BottleBob

A coin bank shaped like a coffin. Put a coin in the slot on top, the coffin lid opens just a little bit, and a hand comes out of it, grabs the coin, and quickly retracts back into the coffin.

;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yeah, I might make a couple of these...nice for paperweights.

Cool....anyone got the plans? But I could get fired for taking weapons onto campus :)

I only have 4 or 5 weeks......

RR

Reply to
Randall Replogle