portable light reviewed

The lights arrived today. I ordered 3 of them and two of the lights were f or 220volts. Should have been obvious to the most casual observer as each
lamp came in a cardboard box labeled with the voltage. And the 110 v one had a lable on it saying 110 volts. I took one of the lamps apart thinking it might be easy to change it to 110 volts. It is not. But taking it apa rt showed that the ground connection was deficient. The ground connection was the lead shoved under the cable , but not making contact to the case. That was easy to fix. Well not to code, but it was easy to get it under a screw that held cover on. I opened the 110v light and it was the same.
The light is made using very thin gauge aluminum.
The good news is that the 110v one put out lots of light. 4500 lumens and is cheap.
Dan