Power tools - best value ?

I usually buy Milwaukee aor Makita drills and saws but their are a few other models I would seldomly use but would like to have. Which of the lower end brands Crafstman , Ryobi and the knock- offs like Nikota, Coleman, HF - Chicago Electric have ball /roller bearings ?

-thanks

Reply to
nospam4me

Totally goes tool by tool. You'll find better cheapies with some sleeve bearings sometimes, and real cheap junk with sealed ball bearings. Most of the Craftsman power tools are Ryobis, with DeWalt making the most expensive Indutrial line. All the DeWalt and a few of the Ryobis have all BBs.

Personally, it's a good thing to look for but I wouldn't buy a tool _only_ because of the bearings. A lot of the generic stuff can be a pile of garbage other than that.

What kind of tools are you looking to get?

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4