Pro Source a good alternative to HF?

Is Pro Source a good alternative to Harbor Freight 'cheap tools'?
Currently PS is on sale at Big Lots. Picked up a $15 cut-off air tool
(HF has one for $9.99) - the whole line of products look better but may be the same **** on the inside. Any opinions?

Never heard of it. What do you know about 'em?
On Nov 2, 3:29 pm, snipped-for-privacy@noplace.org wrote:

I have bought just a few tools at Big Lots and been satisfied. Especially I have found the little (1/2" dia.) hand countersinking tool to be extremely handy and function very well.
Lewis.
*****
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 00:03:50 -0000, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Paint and door locks are as good as from Home Depot at 1/3 the price. Get it for my rentals constantly.

Site Timeline

  • - the site's newest thread. Posted in