PROPANE "WET LEG' HELP

For a burn off gas to a big seller it went! It was once burned off at the well as it was junk. Some owners if they lived on site had it piped to a tank. Then overflow was vented to the stack. Now it is saved and made. Once there was a seasonal switch from Butane in the summer to Propane in the winter, but now - they just say LPG. It can be most anything. A chemical name Propane is a specific - kept them within bounds. Now they have leeway. Martin

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

I filled (2) 5 gallon RV propane bottles last night here in So Cal. $3.05 a gallon

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

LPG/Propane is sold by the thermal energy of the volume. The same price +/- as Gasoline (Premium grade).

Martin

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

replying to jusme, DaDad wrote: How close is the fire department, and is your life insurance current? -- I'm looking for a good wife, so please have her let me know as soon as she's available ...

Reply to
DaDad