Pulling rails from the ground

We did not even cut anything, just drove the bobcat over stuff as was necessary. Maybe they pulled one tree with a chain.
I decided it was not worth the trouble, I now am trying to sell less on ebay and scrap more, I hate ebay due to their latest changes.
I could pull as much as I wanted. I got whatever was easy to get, all rails and some plates/spikes. Maybe a ton of plates and spikes was pulled in total.
Ignoramus21905
Thanks, Iggy. I just had a sudden fear that you had to leave metal-free ground and pull all the spikes, even though none of the discussions said that. Aren't massive power tools great? Don't cut, just drive over :-). Glad it went so well for you.
----- Regards, Carl Ijames
We did not even cut anything, just drove the bobcat over stuff as was necessary. Maybe they pulled one tree with a chain.
I decided it was not worth the trouble, I now am trying to sell less on ebay and scrap more, I hate ebay due to their latest changes.
I could pull as much as I wanted. I got whatever was easy to get, all rails and some plates/spikes. Maybe a ton of plates and spikes was pulled in total.
Carl Ijames
You've mentioned this several times, iggy...I've never sold anything on eBay as to me it always seemed more effort than required for just the random odd-ends of stuff I might want to try to dispose of, but I'm wondering what changes are so bothersome (since I don't know what was, it's hard to judge what's change)?
Reply to
dpb
eBay is now too much in favor of the buyers, at the expense of the sellers. I no longer consider it a fair marketplace.
Ignoramus13381
In what way(s)? I've bought quite a lot of things from inexpensive to $5K JLG manlift and don't see how any of it was tilted in my favor...
Reply to
dpb

Site Timeline