Pulling rails from the ground

We did not even cut anything, just drove the bobcat over stuff as was necessary. Maybe they pulled one tree with a chain.

I decided it was not worth the trouble, I now am trying to sell less on ebay and scrap more, I hate ebay due to their latest changes.

I could pull as much as I wanted. I got whatever was easy to get, all rails and some plates/spikes. Maybe a ton of plates and spikes was pulled in total.

Ignoramus21905

Thanks, Iggy. I just had a sudden fear that you had to leave metal-free ground and pull all the spikes, even though none of the discussions said that. Aren't massive power tools great? Don't cut, just drive over :-). Glad it went so well for you.

----- Regards, Carl Ijames

We did not even cut anything, just drove the bobcat over stuff as was necessary. Maybe they pulled one tree with a chain.

I decided it was not worth the trouble, I now am trying to sell less on ebay and scrap more, I hate ebay due to their latest changes.

I could pull as much as I wanted. I got whatever was easy to get, all rails and some plates/spikes. Maybe a ton of plates and spikes was pulled in total.

Carl Ijames

It was fun, too.

Thanks

Ignoramus21905

On 09/08/2014 6:12 PM, Ignoramus21905 wrote: ...

You've mentioned this several times, iggy...I've never sold anything on eBay as to me it always seemed more effort than required for just the random odd-ends of stuff I might want to try to dispose of, but I'm wondering what changes are so bothersome (since I don't know what was, it's hard to judge what's change)?

Reply to
dpb

eBay is now too much in favor of the buyers, at the expense of the sellers. I no longer consider it a fair marketplace.

Ignoramus13381

On 09/09/2014 8:54 PM, Ignoramus13381 wrote: ...

In what way(s)? I've bought quite a lot of things from inexpensive to $5K JLG manlift and don't see how any of it was tilted in my favor...

Reply to
dpb