PVC hose splitter?

I have a need to split PVC hose of several diameters to make edge protector strips on a bottle filling machine. Need to split 1/2", 3/4" and 1" hose. Thinking of making something that will hold a Exaco knife so that the blade protrudes into a hole that I slide a piece of hose through. Kinda like a p ea sheller for black eye peas. Anyone ever do something along these lines w illing to offer design advice? Thanks in advance! Gerry

Reply to
Gerry

Stanley (or whatever your local knife brand is) carpet blade?

snafu