Quality drill bits?

I would like to find some website where I could buy quality drill bits for drilling metal. Quality means that they last a long time and can
be re-sharpened. Also, I would like to buy a package of like 10 of 1/4" drill bits rather than "sets" of various sizes. Is thre any website that sells that sort of stuff at reasonable prices?
thanks
www.mscdirect.com. Several grades and manufacturers available for most sizes.. Package quantities available, usually at a slight discount.
Ignoramus19386 wrote:

Drills come in quite a few different flavors, and the proper choice is largely dependant on the material you are drilling and the machinery you intend to do the drilling with......
--
SVL

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

True, many flavors. Got any taste like chicken?
mike

Havent tried that flavor yet--I do got one smells kinda like tuna sometimes though........
<G>
--

SVL

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

Ahhh, that must be the mercury alloyed flavor... :-)
--
Bill

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

LMAO! Thankyou for that bit of levity.
mj
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 23:09:31 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"

Rember, you can tune a piano but you can't Tuna fish! Errol Groff
Instructor, Machine Tool Department H.H. Ellis Regional Technical School Danielson, CT 06239
860 774 8511 x1811

And, you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

Is this a veiled reference to "The Unidentified Flying Tuna Trot" by any chance? (Epic EN35082, Circa 1978.) I have WAY too many old LP re-issue CD's. And hey! It's been reissued yet _again!_

"It doesn't take a genius to tell the difference between chicken shit and chicken salad..."
(Pop quiz: Do you remember where you heard this? Clue: it was backwards...) ;-)

...But you can't wipe your friends on the back of the couch.
--<< Bruce >>--
Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700

sometimes
Fuck it--if it smells like tuna....*I* sure as hell aint gonna eat it..........
On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 01:47:44 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"

But if her sisters smell like cheese and fresh bread dough..you can have a fine meal.
Gunner
Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

...LOL...
Yup, you got it fingered out pal..........
--

SVL

On 7 Oct 2004 17:09:15 GMT, Ignoramus19386

www.ebay.com
Look for this sellers links
http://www.reliabletools.com /
Gunner
Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Thanks... I wish I had time and money for a shop full of stuff... I am, in fact, a certified lathe operator.
On 8 Oct 2004 03:15:49 GMT, Ignoramus19386

I work with them everyday. Usually cannot speak any english, may be illiterate and tend to eat food that is unrecognizable as suitable for humans.
<G>
Gunner
Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

I can eat various odd things also. Also like the taste and flavor of lamb fat. By the way, how is your adapter project? Just curious... As I am becoming excited about this generator project.

Yum, light beef!
Dad's made plenty of Emeril recipies before... yum :)
Tim
-- "I've got more trophies than Wayne Gretsky and the Pope combined!" - Homer Simpson Website @ http://webpages.charter.net/dawill/tmoranwms
certified.... arg
I employ a certified welder. He can weld. That's all I have to say about that.

J&L's Hertel brand (US made) is decent.
http://www.jlindustrial.com