question

How do I get my e-mails from dads computer ?

Reply to
tim

Assuming OE, Run OE, click: -tools, accounts, mail, add, mail, put in your info. If your using something other than OE, do something similar to add your account. Remember to take it off when you go home.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Also, you might be able to go to your homepage and click on Webmail, then enter your user name and password. This is the way I access mine when away from home. With the newsgroups, I just go to Googlegroups to view them.

RJ

Reply to
Backlash

You could forward them "inline" to your own email address.

Reply to
Abrasha

Reply to
Brian Lawson

|How do I get my e-mails from dads computer ?

If you just want to read, and not reply, I use Mailwasher. Free download, great program intended for cleaning spam and viruses out before DLing to your PC. I mainly use it to monitor my home email from work & vice versa. Do a Google search for the program.

Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

1 Make new folder on hard drive. 2 select all the emails you want 3 drag them from the email folder into the new folder that you just created on you hard drive.
Reply to
Pipper