Wanted: Instruction manual for a King Portable Brinell Hardness Tester

Hello Metalworkers !

I've got an old King portable brinell hardness tester which looks great but which appears to be out of hydrualic fluid or simply not primed - it won't move the plunger when I operate the pump crank. I'd very much like to obtain a copy of or an original manual for the device. Later models were sold by other companies, but they all look alike from the outside.

Thanks, George Langford snipped-for-privacy@amenex.com

Reply to
George Langford, Sc.D.