Wanted: Instruction manual for a King Portable Brinell Hardness Tester

Hello Metalworkers !
I've got an old King portable brinell hardness tester which looks
great but which appears to be out of hydrualic fluid or simply not
primed - it won't move the plunger when I operate the pump crank.
I'd very much like to obtain a copy of or an original manual for
the device. Later models were sold by other companies, but they
all look alike from the outside.
Thanks,
George Langford
snipped-for-privacy@amenex.com