Question about degreasers for parts washer

Gunner spake thusly:

LOL What fun would THAT be???

Seriously though, I bet doing that would set up some tracking WRT to proper disposal. Not saying the OP would not follow federal guidelines in safely disposing of the depleted solvent, of course :0

Reply to
Rex B

Read the MSD on the SafetyKleen websight. Pretty mild stuff. Water based IRRC

Gunner

Gunner

Chuckle! Sounds like I need another drink!

Yep, caught me napping. I can't help but think my last word was supposed to be "Stoddard".

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

I get surprisingly good results with Ivory bar soap and water on small jobs. Just lather up my hands like crazy and massage the parts. Rinse the residue off and blow dry or air dry.

Reply to
B.B.