Question of the Day

ourselves and our neighbors.
and sometimes welcomed.
more of our land for themselves.
much of our lands.
remainder of our lands.

camps where we could no longer feed and clothe ourselves as before.
The question is....
Am I a Native American or am I a Palestinian?
On 08-Aug-14 11:57 AM, Jason Normile wrote: < snip>

You're just an off topic spammer. Go away, we don't care.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt In an attempt to erase any memory of Judea or Ancient Israel, he [Hadrian] wiped the name off the map and replaced it with Syria Palaestina." after the remaining Philistines.

Site Timeline