RE engine turned finish

Thanks Folks for all the suggestions. When you only need to do a few
it doesn't matter much exactly how you get the job done. But when ya
gotta do a bunch it sure helps to get a good system so that everything
repeats. So all the input has been helpful. I've been machining,
welding, and just generally working metal for over 30 years now. And I
haven't come close to knowing it all. Sheesh!
Cheers,
Eric R Snow,
E T Precision Machine
Reply to
Eric R Snow
Eric R Snow wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
When you find someone who claims that they DO, in fact, know it all RUN [DO NOT WALK] AWAY: (s)he's an idiot.
The more that I learn the less, I find, that I know.
Reply to
RAM^3