RE engine turned finish

Thanks Folks for all the suggestions. When you only need to do a few it doesn't matter much exactly how you get the job done. But when ya gotta do a bunch it sure helps to get a good system so that everything repeats. So all the input has been helpful. I've been machining, welding, and just generally working metal for over 30 years now. And I haven't come close to knowing it all. Sheesh! Cheers, Eric R Snow, E T Precision Machine

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Eric R Snow wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

When you find someone who claims that they DO, in fact, know it all RUN [DO NOT WALK] AWAY: (s)he's an idiot.

The more that I learn the less, I find, that I know.

Reply to
RAM^3